Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No verbal cancellation requests will be entertained. Cancellation request should be mailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellation will be effective with the acceptance acknowledgment sent from the ISAR 2024 Secretariat.
- Refund will be initiated as per the following, after 30 days of completion of the conference:
|Cancellation by March 31, 2023
|Cancellation by August 31, 2023
|50% of the Paid Amount
|Cancellation by November 30, 2023
|75% of the Paid Amount
|Cancellation after November 30, 2023
- No refund will be applicable on internet handling charges, taxes etc.
- With the cancellation of Conference Registration, all the paid and complimentary services/facilities/entitlements will be cancelled.
- Mode of Refund Remittance will be by Cheque only.
- No refund will be applicable in case of eventual No Show.
- In case of overpayment or double payment, the amount will be refunded to the account of the individual.
- Neither ISAR 2024 committee nor any of its associates will be held responsible if the conference is cancelled or postponed natural calamities, political insurgence, etc. In case of cancellation or postponement of the conference, refund policies would be decided then and delegates will be informed accordingly.
- No refund will be granted for early termination of attendance, cancellation of speakers or any other incident which are beyond the control of the organisers.
The policy may be changed if situation demands. Please follow https://www.isar2024.com/ for time to time to keep yourself updated.